If you just received your Payoneer card, you may be excited to start using it. Before you do, make sure to activate your card by following these instructions:
- Login to Payoneer
- Enter your username and password (Your username is generally the e-mail address that you signed up with.) and click “Login”. If you forgot your password, watch our how to video for more help.
- You will see a message that says “To view your status and activate your card, Click Here!”.
- There are three steps to your Payoneer application: (Step 1-Registration; Step 2-Application Approval; Step 3-Card Delivery). Under Step 3 your estimated card delivery date will be listed.
- Once your have received your card, you can click on the “card activation” link at the right of your screen.
- Enter the required information, and click “Activate” Please note: you will be asked to enter a 4-digit PIN, which is required when using your Payoneer card to withdraw cash from ATMs, and also when making debit transactions. Select a PIN that you’ll remember, and make sure that you never share your PIN with anyone…not even a Payoneer representative!
Once you’ve entered the required information, click on the “Activate” button.
- When you receive your online confirmation, be sure to securely exit the page by clicking on the “Sign Out” button.
*Please remember that your Payoneer card is prepaid, and will need to be loaded with funds before it can be used.
Watch the video below for a step by step guide: