How To Activate Your Payoneer Card (Video)
If you just received your Payoneer card, you may be excited to start using it. Before you do, make sure to activate your card by following these instructions:
- Login to Payoneer
- Enter your username and password (Your username is generally the e-mail address that you signed up with.) and click “Login”. If you forgot your password, watch our how to video for more help.
- You will see a message that says “To view your status and activate your card, Click Here!”.
- There are three steps to your Payoneer application: (Step 1-Registration; Step 2-Application Approval; Step 3-Card Delivery). Under Step 3 your estimated card delivery date will be listed.
- Once your have received your card, you can click on the “card activation” link at the right of your screen.
- Enter the required information, and click “Activate” Please note: you will be asked to enter a 4-digit PIN, which is required when using your Payoneer card to withdraw cash from ATMs, and also when making debit transactions. Select a PIN that you’ll remember, and make sure that you never share your PIN with anyone…not even a Payoneer representative!
Once you’ve entered the required information, click on the “Activate” button.
- When you receive your online confirmation, be sure to securely exit the page by clicking on the “Sign Out” button.
*Please remember that your Payoneer card is prepaid, and will need to be loaded with funds before it can be used.
Watch the video below for a step by step guide: