How to integrate eZ Cash with Payoneer
Great news for Payoneer and eZ Cash users! You can now withdraw funds directly from your Payoneer account to your eZ Cash account in Sri Lankan rupees, easily and quickly.
eZ Cash is an e-wallet service, enabling users to perform a wide array of financial transactions, directly from their mobile device. The ease and simplicity of the eZ Cash platform allows users to pay bills, make purchases and complete other transactions, with a simple sign-up process and low fees, all done via mobile. The company is approved by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
Payoneer has now partnered with eZ Cash, so that users can withdraw funds from their Payoneer account directly to their eZ Cash Cash account.
How to pair Payoneer with eZ Cash
1. Log in to eZ Cash on your desktop computer.
2. Click on the Payoneer banner.
3. Enter your eZ Cash Wallet Number in the box and click Verify. Leave your desktop window open, as you will shortly be redirected.
4. You will receive a push notification to the mobile device number that is paired with your eZ Cash account. The notification will include a secret PIN.
5. On your mobile device, you will be prompted to enter your PIN in the eZ Cash app. Enter your pin and press Send.
6. Once the PIN is authorized, you will see this screen on your mobile device, if using the USSD version. If you are using the app, you will be automatically redirected to the home-screen.
7. Once authorization is complete, you will be redirected to a Payoneer page on your desktop automatically.
8. Back on your desktop: After signing in with Payoneer credentials, you will be redirected back to the eZ Cash website on your desktop.
9. Integration is now complete.
How to withdraw funds from Payoneer to eZ Cash
The following instructions apply to eZ Cash users who use the USSD mobile version. For the instructions on withdrawing funds with the app, click here.
1. On your mobile device, dial your USSD short code.
2. Select Foreign Remittances by entering 7 to the USSD menu, and pressing Send.
3. USSD version: Select Payoneer by entering 2 to the USSD menu and pressing Send.
4. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw from your Payoneer account into your eZ Cash wallet in USD ($) and press Send. (In this example, a user is withdrawing $50.)
5. To confirm the withdrawal, enter your secret PIN code and click Send.
6. eZ Cash will confirm the withdrawal with Payoneer, and you will see this screen:
7. Once withdrawal is confirmed, you will receive an SMS notification with transaction details.
Mobile app version:
1. On your mobile device, log in to your eZ Cash app.
2. Select Remittance from the home screen menu.
3. Select Payoneer from the available options.
4. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw from your Payoneer account into your eZ Cash wallet in USD ($) and press Withdraw. (In this example, a user is withdrawing $50.)
5. To confirm the withdrawal, press Yes on the popup screen. You will then be prompted to insert your PIN again.
6. Once withdrawal is confirmed, you will receive an SMS notification with transaction details.
* NOTE: eZ Cash will automatically credit your eZ Cash account with Sri Lankan rupees.