How to withdraw funds from Payoneer to your bank account
Payoneer offers several safe, simple, and secure ways to receive funds from global clients. Your funds will arrive in your Payoneer account and you can withdraw them at any time to your local bank account. How simple is that!
If you already have funds in your account, go ahead and withdraw your funds by clicking the Withdraw your funds button below. Prefer a guiding hand? Follow the simple step-by-step instructions below!
How to withdraw money to your bank account
1. Log in to Payoneer.
2. From the menu, go to Withdraw >> To Bank Account.
If you have not yet added a bank account to withdraw your funds to, you will see a page with guidelines on how to add a bank to your Payoneer account.
3. Select the currency balance or card you want to withdraw funds from.
4. Enter the withdrawal details, as displayed in the example below:
A. Select the bank account you want to withdraw funds to.
If you need to add a new bank account, click + Add new below this field and fill in your bank details. Our team will review and verify your info (this takes a few business days) and we’ll send an email when you are all set to withdraw funds.
B. Enter the amount you want to withdraw. Note your available balance, displayed at the top of the page.
C. If you would like, enter a description for your records. This is not a mandatory field.
5. Click . The withdrawal summary will be displayed.
6. Review the details of your withdrawal and make sure everything is correct. If you need to change anything, click Edit and make the necessary changes.
7. After you’re sure that all is correct, mark the checkbox I approve this transaction and click .
8. That’s it! You will receive an email confirmation after completing the withdrawal and your funds will be available in your account within 3-5 business days.
For more information, please read the FAQ in our Support Center.