How to find your Amazon MWS merchant details
Payoneer’s My store manager lets you connect all of your Amazon stores to your Payoneer account so you can:
- View the payment history for each of your stores
- Manage all store payments in one consolidated place
- Add new receiving accounts whenever you need
You’ll need your Amazon Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token to connect your store. Here’s how you find them:
1. Go to the Amazon developer site that matches where your Amazon store is located:
2. Click Sign up for MWS.
3. Enter your Amazon credentials and click Sign In.
4. Click Authorise a developer (text may differ slightly according to your region).
5. Select the option ‘I want to authorise a developer to access my Amazon seller account with Amazon MWS.’ (text may differ slightly according to your region).
Enter the Developer’s Name and Developer Account Number that matches the location of your store:
|Marketplace||Developer’s Name||Developer Account Number|
For example, if you are selling on Amazon UK, you will enter the following details and click Next.
6. Accept the Terms & Conditions and click Next.
7. You now have your Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token ready. Log in to connect your Amazon store to your Payoneer account.