[VIDEO] How to reset your Payoneer account password
Forgot the password to your Payoneer account? Don’t worry, you can easily reset it using our online password retrieval tool. To learn how, watch the video below or read on for the step-by-step instructions.
1. On the Payoneer home page, click Login on the top right of your screen. You will be redirected to the Payoneer login page.
2. In the Username field, enter your username. This is the email address with which you signed up to Payoneer.
3. Click Forgot your Password?
4. In the Username field, enter your Payoneer username.
5. In the Enter your date of birth field, enter the date in Month/Day/Year format or use the calendar to select the date.
6. In the next field, enter the last 4 digits of your Payoneer card or the bank account with which you signed up to Payoneer. If you have not yet received your Payoneer card, you will need to wait for the card to arrive before you can request to reset your password.
7. Finally, answer the security question that is related to your account.
8. Click Submit.
9. The Confirmation page will be displayed and an email, containing a link to reset your password, will be sent to you.