How to reset your Payoneer account password
If you forgot your Payoneer password, you can reset it in just five steps via SMS*:
- Go to the My Account login page and click on Forgot password?
- Enter your username. In most cases your username is the email address with which you signed up for Payoneer.
- Confirm your phone number. We’ll send you an SMS with a verification code.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code on the login screen.
- Select your new password.
Didn’t get the SMS?
You can either ask to re-send the code or reset your password via email. To reset using email, follow the steps:
- Click on reset using email.
- Enter your username. In most cases your username is the email address with which you signed up.
- Check your inbox – we’ll send you an email with instructions.
- Follow the instructions to reset your password.
Didn’t get the email?
- Check that your username is entered correctly. In most cases your username is the email address with which you signed up
- Check your spam folder
- If you still didn’t receive the email, contact us.
Forgot other details and can’t reset your password? Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help!