How to receive funds, make payments and access your earnings
Payoneer enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries, to grow globally by facilitating seamless international payments. With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally, as easily as they do locally. Read on to learn more about Payoneer:
Receiving payments with Payoneer
- Do you need to receive payment from Upwork, Airbnb, Fiverr, 99Designs, iStockPhoto, ClickBank or similar? Connect with a any of the 2000+ marketplaces, networks and business platforms integrated with Payoneer. Click here to find out how you can connect immediately with your preferred marketplace.
- Do you need a bank account in another country? Get access to receiving accounts which allow you to receive local bank transfers in USD, EUR, GBP and JPY – as if you had a local bank account! Provide the details of your account to any customer or marketplace which requires local banking details.
- Do you need to get paid for a project you’ve recently completed? Request a payment directly from Payoneer and we’ll send your client an email on your behalf with details of the payment and several safe and secure options to pay online, including credit/debit card (VISA or Mastercard®), eCheck or local bank transfer.
Making payments with Payoneer
- Do you need to pay a team member, supplier, or contractor? Pay just about anyone, even if they don’t yet have a Payoneer account – for FREE!
Accessing your payments
- Make purchases online, and in stores anywhere Mastercard® is accepted, or withdraw your cash at ATMs worldwide with the Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® .
- Withdraw funds from Payoneer directly to your local bank account, in local currency.
*Payoneer services are subject to availability. If you have any questions, please contact us.