How to set up My Store Manager
Marketplace sellers know that to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace, being efficient and laser-focused are critical. Managing one store to success takes some effort but managing multiple stores can begin to be challenging. With Payoneer’s My Store Manager it’s now easier than ever to manage all your marketplaces in one centralized location from within My Account. Continue reading for the step-by-step instructions on how to set up this new service in your Payoneer account.
Important Note: You will need a Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token to set up your store. Before you begin the set-up process, read this blog to learn how to retrieve these details.
How to connect your store to your Payoneer account
1. After logging in to your Payoneer account, go to Activity > My Store Manager.
2. Click Connect on the welcome page.
If you have connected at least one store, a list of your stores will be displayed. To add a new store, click ADD NEW in the upper right corner.
3. Select the currency in which you receive payments from this store.
4. Select the receiving account which is connected to this store and to which you receive payments and click Next.
5. Your receiving account details will be displayed on the page and you’re now ready to enter the details of your store.
a. Select the marketplace in which your store operates.
b. Type your store’s name.
c. Type the email address associated with your store.
6. Click Next immediately below the store details.
7. You’re now ready to connect your Payoneer account to your marketplace.
a. Enter the Seller ID that was created for you by Amazon.
b. Enter the MWS Authorization Token that was created for you by Amazon.
Don’t know what these details are? Click here to learn how to retrieve them.
8. Click Submit immediately below the ecommerce site details.
That’s it! Your store is now connected to your Payoneer account. If you have more than one store to connect, follow the set-up steps again until all your stores are consolidated in My Store Manager.
Manage all your stores in one place
After you’ve set up all your stores, use My Store Manager to see all your marketplace activity in one central location.
1. Click the store name to see full store and receiving account details:
2. Click to see all the payments made to the store:
3. Need to do some number-crunching on your payments? Click (located by the search bar) to export your payment details to Excel for more in-depth analysis.
4. To get a bank statement for Amazon, simply click on the store details window and follow the on-screen instructions to process your request. The statement will then be sent to you. If more information is required, a Customer Care associate will be in touch with you.
For more information, please read the FAQ in our Support Center.