[VIDEO] How to make a payment from your Payoneer account
Do you need to pay a team member, supplier, or contractor? With Payoneer, you can make a payment to just about anyone, for FREE! Go ahead and make a payment now, or get the step-by-step instructions to learn how.
* If Make a Payment is not enabled in your account, be sure to scroll down to read more about eligibility.
How does it work?
1. Log in to Payoneer.
2. From the menu, go to Pay >> Make a Payment.
3. Enter the payment recipient’s name using one of the following methods:
- Type the email address of the person you want to pay and click
- Select a contact from the Most Recent list. This list displays the contacts you paid most recently. According to how it was saved, a contact can be displayed with both a name and an email address or only an email address.
4. Enter the payment details, as displayed in the example below:
A. Select the currency balance or card that you want to pay from. Note that your available balance will be displayed beneath this field.
B. Enter the amount you want to pay.
C. Type in a short description of what you are paying for. The text you type in the Purpose of this payment field will be displayed in the email sent to your recipient.
5. Click . The payment summary will be displayed.
6. Review the details of your payment and make sure everything is correct. If you need to change anything, click Edit and make the necessary changes.
If any of your recipients are not yet Payoneer customers, Payoneer will send them an invite to sign up – on your behalf. Once they sign up, you’ll receive an email confirmation with a link to complete the payment. You’ll also both be eligible for the Refer a Friend reward – once your recipient receives at least 100 USD.
7. After you’re sure that all is correct, mark the checkbox I confirm the payment details above and click . Your payment will be made immediately and your recipient will receive it within 2 hours.** You’ll receive an email confirmation once the funds have been deposited.
What if the service is not open for me?
There are two possibilities – you either need to gain eligibility or there is a limitation for your particular account. Let’s look at both scenarios:
- Many Payoneer users receive payments in several currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, etc.). Your account may only be open to make payments from one of these currencies. If you have at least one card or currency balance eligible to make a payment, you will see Pay in the top menu.
- Are you currently receiving payments from Payoneer partners or via the Global Payment Service? Often times, we open our premium services only to customers that have been receiving payments from trusted partners or via our most popular services. The best way to gain eligibility is to simply get started receiving payments.
- Have you filled out the questionnaire and provided a copy of your photo ID? Sometimes we need just a bit more information about you before we can open the service, so if you haven’t already, be sure to provide this information.
- This service may be limited based on partner, country, or industry. For more information, please contact Customer Care.
** Most payments take up to 2 hours. In rare cases, the transaction may take up to 2 business days.