Payoneer Checkout has arrived! It’s time to take your store to the next level
If you manage, or are thinking of opening, your own web store and selling directly to consumers (DTC) as well as on marketplaces such as Amazon, Wish, or others, then you’ll be pleased to know you’re riding one of the biggest waves to hit the eCommerce industry in the past few years.
The global DTC market has seen significant growth during the COVID pandemic and beyond, with DTC eCommerce sales in the US projected to reach $175 billion by 2023, a 56% growth from 2020. In the east, in India, the market is forecasted to multiple three-fold from 2020 to 2025, reaching a projected $100 billion in sales.
But of course, owning a web store doesn’t mean much unless your customers have a convenient and easy way to pay for the products you’re selling, and you have a payment solution that is convenient, secure, and reliable to use.
That’s why we are pleased to announce the launch of Payoneer Checkout, marking Payoneer’s entry into payment acceptance for direct-to-consumer (DTC) webstores.
Built for today’s world of open commerce, Payoneer Checkout offers ecommerce merchants a simple and reliable way to expand and grow through direct-to-consumer sales all around the globe.
As an online seller with Payoneer Checkout, you’ll be able to:
- Manage all your web store and marketplace earnings in one unified Payoneer account.
- Grow your revenue by saving on FX costs, better FX rates across a wide range of currencies, and generate more revenue due to superior acceptance rates.
- Control and easily fight chargebacks with advanced anti-fraud solutions.
- Get approved, onboard, and integrate your store easily and quickly through a variety of methods and customize your checkout solution as you see fit.
- Use your combined earnings to pay suppliers or advertising costs, withdraw to your local bank, spend online or in-store, and much more.
Sellers can integrate with Payoneer Checkout directly or via ecommerce platforms, thereby simplifying the way they set up their stores and start accepting payments from customers worldwide.
And, by consolidating all funds across marketplaces and web stores in Payoneer’s multi-currency accounts, you’ll not only be able to leverage all of Payoneer’s existing payment services, but also be able to manage your customers’ payments and sell on any digital channel to expand your business globally.
With Payoneer Checkout, online sellers will now be able to seize the opportunity to expand their business in the massive DTC market and take another step towards realizing their potential in the world of digital commerce.
Note: Payoneer Checkout is currently only available to merchants in Asia-Pacific but will gradually be extended globally.
Read here to learn more about Payoneer Checkout in Chinese