The Payoneer Commercial Mastercard® Program is here
As a digital entrepreneur, it’s important you have the right tools to make business payments as convenient as possible.
That’s why the Payoneer Commercial Mastercard®* gives you the freedom and flexibility to make payments with ease and at low-cost.
Payoneer Commercial Mastercard® allows you to use your Payoneer funds in multiple ways:
- Make purchases anywhere in the world that Mastercard® is accepted and use your card to withdraw cash from ATMs**, purchase goods online or buy in store.
- Pay for marketing campaigns on digital advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google directly from your earned funds.
- Pay for shipping and fulfillment services from global postal providers like UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Pay for everyday business expenses like travel and entertainment, office supplies, and subscriptions to software licenses and third-party services.
- Save on your online and physical purchases with no-fee*** transactions in USD, EUR, GBP and CAD in supported territories.
- Access and use your funds conveniently and to their full potential through flexible and generous standard spending limits up to $200K per day. (subject to approval)
- Get a physical card for your wallet or go fully digital with a virtual card, or several, and be kinder on the environment – the choice is completely yours. (Up to 50 virtual cards with no approval required, or 600 virtual cards, subject to approval).
Let’s take a closer look at what you’ll get with your Payoneer Commercial Mastercard® Program.
Freedom to Spend, with Ease & Convenience
Thanks to the Payoneer Commercial Mastercard®’s global acceptance, you’ll be able to use it to make global purchases wherever Mastercard® is accepted. This means you’ll also be able to pay for your online marketing campaigns on advertising platforms like Facebook, Amazon, Google, and more.
Of course, this also means you’ll be able to use the card online to pay suppliers, contractors, and any other fulfillment needs.
In addition, Payoneer Commercial Mastercard® enables you to withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide**, as well as use the cards online and in stores. That’s total freedom and convenience right in the palm of your hand.
Higher Daily Spending Limits
Knowing that business expenses can quickly add up, the Payoneer Commercial Mastercard® Program offers you significant room for growth by allowing you high daily spending limits of up to $200,000 and no monthly maximum limits (subject to eligibility and approval). So, whether you need to pay for something as small as a courier delivery, or a large ticket item like inventory for peak sales seasons, the Payoneer Commercial Mastercard® has you covered.
Access Multiple Digital Cards
To help you streamline your business expenses across platforms, store fronts and product lines, you’ll also have access to multiple commercial cards in USD, GBP, EUR or CAD, to help keep funds and payments separate. This will allow you to manage your cashflows better and ensure clear visibility into the profitability of your businesses.
So, if you’re looking for a more convenient way to pay your business’s expenses, the Payoneer Commercial Mastercard® Program is the way forward.
For more information on the Payoneer Commercial Mastercard® Program, please see our FAQs.
*Payoneer offer 2 types of services under Payoneer Commercial Mastercard – the Payoneer Digital Purchasing Mastercard and the Payoneer Commercial Debit Mastercard Card. Payoneer will not apply a per transaction fee (cross-border fee) for purchases made in USD using Payoneer Digital Purchasing Mastercard® of the same currency, across the globe; and for purchases in EUR, USD and GBP made using Payoneer Commercial Debit Mastercard® Card of the same currency within EEA region.
** ATM withdrawals are only available when you order a physical card.
***The Payoneer Commercial Mastercard® Program cannot be provided to residents of Russia, India, or OFAC sanctioned countries. Also, availability of any service is subject to customer’s eligibility pursuant to Payoneer’s discretion in accordance with its policies and procedures in place for purpose of risk and fraud prevention as well as compliance with applicable local regulations. Not all services may be available in all territories.