Link your Amazon stores to Payoneer – manage all store payments in one place!
Are you an Amazon seller? Do you have multiple stores on several marketplaces? We’re happy to announce that you can now connect all of your Amazon stores to Payoneer via Amazon Store Manager in just a few simple steps.
View past payments in one place
- See the “big picture”. Get all your Amazon income information in one place and identify which stores are bringing the most revenue.
- Save time and effort. Aggregate all of your global Amazon stores from all Amazon sites and see all payment activity in one convenient place.
Setup new stores in minutes
Are you opening another store? Do you need to connect a bank account in USD, EUR, GBP or JPY? No problem. You can now get additional receiving accounts right from within Amazon Store Manager, without having to contact Payoneer Customer Care. To learn more about how to do this, read up on Amazon Store Manager setup.
Export all store payments to Excel
- Download all transaction data to an Excel workbook and analyze it to recognize profit and revenue trends.
- Organize your incoming payments info. See exactly which stores payments are coming from.
- Filter by currency or store name.
Request bank statements with ease
Do you need to get a bank statement for Amazon? All you have to do is click a button to request a statement for your receiving account. No need to get in touch with Customer Care, you can handle this task right from within My Account.