How to promote Payoneer’s services on your social channels
Spreading the word about Payoneer to your friends and colleagues is great all-around: it helps professionals learn about new ways to receive payments, while helping you earn some cash.
Payoneer account holders who wish to participate in the Refer A Friend (RAF) program receive a special URL to share on social media and other networks. Once a friend or colleague signs up via this URL and earns at least $1,000 to their Payoneer account, you (and your friend!) will each be awarded $25.
Spreading the word
The best way to share the news about Payoneer’s products and services (and earn an extra buck) is to share your unique URL on social media and professional networks, such as: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
To share easily, log in to My Account and locate your Refer A Friend page.
By clicking on one of social media icons, you can share the URL directly to your social media or via email. Otherwise, you can click on the mail icon to send a personal invitation email to someone.
Adding your own touch
When inviting your friends to sign up for a free Payoneer account, you can add your own personal note. Here’s an example, of how Raphael pitched Payoneer to his fellow freelancers. The text circled in red is the text he added himself:
Here’s an example of how Raphael pitched Payoneer to his professional contacts on LinkedIn:
In both cases, Raphael is spreading the word by pitching Payoneer’s features and services.
This is the right way to refer friends and colleagues, and represents Payoneer’s brand and services clearly and appropriately.
What NOT to do
The above are examples of how you can (and should) represent Payoneer when trying to encourage your friends and colleagues to sign up.
There are also some things you should definitely not say when discussing Payoneer, such as promoting Payoneer as a credit card vendor. Here are a few examples:
As you can see, in both of the examples above, Raphael misrepresented the services and features that are available for Payoneer users. Advertising the card as a Payoneer service is not only misleading, it also violates the Refer A Friend Terms and Conditions.
Do not use the terms “Mastercard”, “credit card” or anything similar when referring your friends.
Misrepresenting Payoneer and its services will lead to disqualification from the referral award program, and in severe cases, may lead to termination of your Payoneer account. To avoid these two uncomfortable situations, it’s best to stick to these best practices.
Feeling uninspired? We’ve got you covered
Maybe you’re not a natural-born writer or advertiser, and that is 100% OK. We have a solution for you.
We’ve created a list of phrases for you, which you can feel free to use along with your unique URL when inviting your friends to sign up. Copy and paste these phrases as much as you like.
Phrases for freelancers:
- Collect payments from marketplaces like Upwork and Fiverr with Payoneer!
- Bill your global clients and get paid directly with Payoneer!
- Working on freelance platforms like Upwork and Fiverr? Get paid with Payoneer!
- Payoneer makes it easy for freelancers to collect payments from their global clients
- Get paid by your global clients easily and at low cost with Payoneer!
Phrases for eSellers:
- Selling on Amazon, Lazada, Wish and others? Get paid easily with Payoneer!
- Esellers – collect your marketplace payments and pay your suppliers easily with Payoneer.
- Collect payouts from marketplaces around the world easily and quickly. Sign up for a Payoneer account.
- Are you an eSeller? Collect your marketplace payouts easily with Payoneer!
Phrases for affiliate marketers:
- Collect your commissions from TradeDoubler, dailymotion and more with Payoneer!
- Affiliate marketers, collect your commissions easily with Payoneer
- Are you earning money with affiliate marketing? Get your payments easily with Payoneer.
Phrases for everyone:
- Bill your clients worldwide, collect funds in your local bank account!
- Sign up for a FREE Payoneer account and start collecting global payments!
- Bill your clients, send payment reminders and collect payments easily with Payoneer!