Need a bank account in another country? Payoneer can help!
What is the Global Payment Service?
A solution for Payoneer account holders worldwide to receive commercial payments from international companies for work done online, such as freelancing, affiliate networks, Amazon sellers, app development, stock photography, and more.
The service provides international receiving accounts, allowing international companies to easily send you a local bank transfer – as if you were a local employee with a local bank account!
What countries/currencies are supported?
Currently, the Global Payment Service supports payments from commercial companies in the following regions:
- United States (USD) / Transferred via ACH
- Europe (EUR) / Transferred via SEPA
- United Kingdom: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales (GBP) / Transferred via BACS and FPS
- Japan (JPY) / Transferred via Zengin
- China (CNH) / Transferred via CNaps
- Australia (AUD) / Transferred via Direct Entry (BECS)
- Canada (CAD) / Transferred via EFT
Stay tuned as we add more currencies to the Global Payment Service in the near future!
How does it work?
1. Sign in to your Payoneer account.
2. Select Receive from the menu and then Global Payment Service.
3. Click the currency you would like to receive.
4. Send your client the details displayed (note that each currency has different details).
Don’t have access to one or more of these currencies? Please contact Customer Care.
5. Once your client sends payment, the funds will be transferred directly to your Payoneer account.
6. Withdraw your earnings at any time to your local bank account or via ATM, or spend online and in stores. It’s that simple!
If you’d like to offer your client even more ways to pay, simply request a payment directly from Payoneer and your client can pay via credit card, eCheck, and local bank transfer (via the Global Payment Service).