Payoneer Provides Automated Digital FIRCs in India
Payoneer enables sellers and service providers in India who receive global payments to get their digital FIRCs automatically delivered to them for free!* You’ll no longer need to spend time, money and effort, Payoneer has got you completely covered! Spend less time focusing on tedious tasks and more time on growing your global business.
What is a FIRC?
According to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the Foreign Exchange Dealers Association in India (FEDAI), a digital FIRC (Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate) is a document that acts as proof of foreign transfers to India. Many authorities use this document as evidence that an individual or business has received a payment in a foreign currency from abroad. If you’re a seller or service exporter, a digital FIRC is an important document to own.
When you register to Payoneer to receive your Digital FIRCs, you’ll be able to:
- View all your available FIRCs on one page and conduct a specific search
- Download FIRCs in bulk with just one click
- Get an automated receipt within 72 hours from bank transfer
- Receive your Digital FIRCs directly to your Payoneer account for FREE
How does it work?
You’ll receive your digital FIRCs straight to your Payoneer account, completely free of charge, and it will be delivered and available for download within 7-15 days** of receiving a payment. No more manual requests, high fees or long waiting periods!
Here’s how to access your digital FIRCs:
- Register to Payoneer
- Sign into your account and select Activity > Reports & Statements
- View all of your Digital FIRCs in one consolidated place
- Get paid from 200+ countries and territories
For any assistance with your Digital FIRCs, please visit our support center.
Ready to view all of your Digital FIRCs?
Not yet a Payoneer user?
* This offer is free for a limited time only. We will notify you before it expires.
** Any outstanding FIRC requests may take longer to process.