Join Us at The Payoneer London Forum This Thursday, June 20th!
The Payoneer Forum, Crossing Borders: The A-Z for eSellers Going Global is THIS Thursday, June 20th at the QEII Centre in London! If you’re looking to diversify your business by expanding to new regions, marketplaces, and partners, this is THE event for you.
This complementary forum invites local eSellers, experts, and businesses to hear from Payoneer’s global partner companies, who will provide you with the strategy and tips to expand your business internationally.
Our expert speakers and panelists include:
- Crossing Borders: A Global Panel
Moderated by Sofja Romanenko, Client Business Manager, Payoneer
- Amazon – Kyle Daniel, Partner Associate
- Yandex.Market – Alexey Vassiliev, Head of International Development
- Rakuten – Romain Roy, Head of B2B Sales
- Newegg – Neil Tunbridge – Co-Founder & Director
- Mercado Libre – Jose Luis Hervás Fernández, Head of Cross Border Trade
- Cdiscount – Margaret-Anne Galvin, FinTech Project Manager
- Beyond Payments: Optimising Your Business to Expand Globally
Daniel Mayhew, Country Manager UK, Payoneer
- Navigating US Sales Tax: 50 States, 51 Tax Codes
Jake Estes – Solutions Engineer EMEA, Avalara
- The Gateway to Russia
Alex Vassilien, CEO, Yandex.Market / Bringly
- Australia: No Longer a Long Distance Call
Kyle Daniel, Partner Associate, Amazon
- The Booming Latin America Region
Jose Luis Hervás Fernández, Head of Cross Border Trade, Mercado Libre
- The Post Brexit Gateway to France
Margaret-Anne Galvin, FinTech Project Manager, Cdiscount
We only have a limited number of places left! Reserve yours by clicking below. See you on Thursday!