5 essential steps for successfully kickstarting your Amazon selling career
Have you ever considered how to kickstart your Amazon selling career?
Amazon and Payoneer’s joint webinar provided a comprehensive guide to help people thrive as online Amazon sellers. The webinar, held on August 17, featured Celine Colette, Amazon’s Regional Manager for Global Selling in Southeast Asia and Miguel Warren, Payoneer’s Country Manager for the Philippines. Celine has five years of experience in the retail and e-commerce industry; she shared her insights into the world of online international selling. During the webinar, Celine discussed the ins and outs of being a borderless e-commerce seller.
Here are Celine’s 5 essential steps for successfully building a profitable career as an Amazon seller from Southeast Asia:
- Create an Amazon seller account. To create an account, click here. You may visit the Amazon website to review the benefits of Selling on Amazon, how to sell using Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), pricing and more details in a language of your choice – English, Thai, Bahasa, Vietnamese and Korean.
- Display your products. Prepare your product information and choose a listing method. List your products in categories and customize the way that shoppers see your merchandise. Make sure your products are compliant with local regulations and that they have barcodes.
- Promote your products. Use Amazon’s pay-per-click advertising solution to boost the visibility of your products with keyword-targeted ads. Run Amazon’s lightening deals – these showcase discount offers on some of your items to help boost sales.
- Grow your sales. With Fulfillment by Amazon, you can reach many new customers, especially during the holiday season. Last year more than 23 million items were ordered worldwide from sellers on Amazon. Also, with FBA your products are eligible for Amazon’s prime FREE shipping and same-day delivery expansion.
- Manage your orders. Amazon allows you to view and manage all orders from North American marketplaces in Seller Central. Amazon notifies you when your customers place orders. You can then use Payoneer’s Global Payment Service to seamlessly receive and manage your funds.
This blog post was meant to illustrate how Amazon allows you to scale your business through their established and trusted brand and Payoneer lets you receive your funds easily.
So, if you are a Seller looking to take your business global, register your Amazon account now and get started with Selling on Amazon! You may contact the Amazon team for more details or any questions you may have.