French Marketplace Cdiscount Launches New Solution for Other Retailers
Leading French eCommerce marketplace, Cdiscount, recently announced the launch of a new online marketplace solution for physical retailers to develop their own marketplace operations.
Cdiscount’s new solution will enable both online and brick-and-mortar retailers to access its technology, AI expertise, products, and logistics. In addition, retailers will also have access to the marketplace’s 100 million-product catalogue offered by 13,000 French and cross-border sellers, providing opportunities to sell more and expand their business.
Furthermore, retailers will also be able to use its existing fulfilment solution and benefit from day-to-day support in order to help optimize their activity (recruitment of sellers, quality supervision, etc.).
The launch of this new solution, which will be deployed mainly in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, has provided plenty of growth opportunities for sellers who are looking to expand into new markets.
Let’s take a deeper look into the growing French eCommerce space and why you should consider selling on Cdiscount today.
Why Sell on Cdiscount?
Ranked as the 3rd largest eCommerce market in the EU and 7th in the world, France’s eCommerce industry is on the rise and is expected to reach over $203 billion by 2025. In addition, the market’s largest segment is fashion, accounting for 32% of the country’s eCommerce revenue.
Just behind Amazon.fr, Cdiscount has been a leader in the French eCommerce field for quite a few years now and has seen significant growth as it aims to accelerate eCommerce in the region and drive more revenue. Sellers who are looking to claim their piece of the booming eCommerce market are strongly encouraged to start selling on the platform.
Cdiscount provides a great platform for tapping into the French market with an active user base of over 7.7 million and close to 40 different product categories along with 2,000 sub-categories, offering an ideal place for sellers to boost sales. Top product categories include clothing, household appliances, furniture, beverages, electronics and more. Impressively, 41% of home appliances sold in the whole of France last year were bought on Cdiscount!
Other reasons to sell on the marketplace include:
- Fulfillment – Cdiscount offers global sellers complete fulfillment support, including storage in its modern warehouse space, inventory management, returns and delivery tracking.
- Transport Services – Stay on top of all your orders in real time through a single dashboard. In addition, you can offer customers several delivery options including same-day home delivery in six major cities and same-day pickup from one of over 18,000 nationwide pickup points.
- Language Availability – Cdiscount seller support is available in six languages including French, English, German Spanish, Italian and Chinese.
If you’re just starting out as an online seller or already sell globally, here’s how to get paid from Cdiscount with Payoneer.
Get Paid by Cdiscount Via Payoneer
With Payoneer’s secure and cost-effective payments solution, online sellers like you can get paid from top marketplaces like Cdiscount, Amazon, Wish and many more. Our global payments solution provides you with the ability to get paid quickly to one single account, accept payments in more currencies, withdraw funds to your local bank account and so much more.
To start selling on Cdiscount and to receive your global payments with Payoneer, follow the steps below.
- Register to Cdiscount
- If you’re not yet a Payoneer user, Register now
- Provide Cdiscount with your Payoneer EU receiving account details
- Receive funds from Cdiscount to your Payoneer account and withdraw to your local bank account and in your local currency
To learn more on how to sell on Cdiscount, download our free guide on how to sell on the marketplace today.
What are you waiting for? Grow your online business today!