The Payoneer Commercial Debit Mastercard® is Here
As a cross-border entrepreneur, it’s important you have the right tools to make business payments as convenient as possible.
That’s why the Payoneer Commercial Debit Mastercard Card gives you the freedom and flexibility to make payments with ease.
As a Payoneer customer receiving payments to your Payoneer account, you can use your Commercial Debit Card, to:
- Make purchases anywhere in the world that Mastercard is accepted and use your card to withdraw cash from ATMs, purchase goods online or buy in store.
- Pay for marketing campaigns on digital advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google directly from your earned funds.
- Streamline your businesses’ expenses across platforms, store fronts and product lines by using multiple cards, in USD, GBP or EUR, each with a high daily spending limit of up to $200,000.
- Get a physical card for your wallet or go fully digital and be kinder on the environment, the choice is completely yours.
Let’s look at what you’ll get with your Payoneer Commercial Debit Mastercard Card.
Freedom to Spend
As the Payoneer Commercial Debit Mastercard is more widely accepted, you’ll be able to use it to make global purchases wherever Mastercard is accepted. This means you’ll also be able to pay for your online marketing campaigns on advertising platforms like Facebook, Amazon, Google, and more.
Of course, this also means you’ll be able to use the card online to pay suppliers, contractors, and any other fulfillment needs.
In addition, you can also use your Payoneer Commercial Debit Mastercard to withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide, as well as use online and in stores. That’s total freedom and convenience right in the palm of your hand.
Higher Daily Spending Limits
Knowing that business expenses can quickly add up, the Payoneer Commercial Debit Mastercard offers you significant room for growth by allowing you high daily spending limits of up to $200,000 and no monthly maximum limits (subject to eligibility and approval). So, whether you need to pay for something as small as a courier delivery, or a large ticket item like inventory for peak sales seasons, the Payoneer Commercial Debit Mastercard has you covered.
Access Multiple Digital Cards
To help you streamline your business expenses across platforms, store fronts and product lines, you’ll also have access to multiple Commercial Debit Cards in USD, GBP and EUR, to help keep funds and payments separate. This will allow you to manage your cashflows better and ensure clear visibility into the profitability of your businesses.
So, if you’re looking for a more convenient way to pay your business’s expenses, the Payoneer Commercial Debit Mastercard is the way forward.
For more information on the Payoneer Commercial Debit Mastercard, please see our FAQs.
* The Payoneer Commercial Debit Mastercard service cannot be provided to residents of Russia, India, or OFAC sanctioned countries. Also, due to local regulations, this information is only intended for and applicable to residents within the EEA region.