Sell on Amazon India with Payoneer’s Wire USD
Today, India is the fastest growing market in the eCommerce sector. In fact, Amazon.in is the most visited site within India on both desktop and mobile. This is a huge opportunity for sellers looking to grow their business globally.
Payoneer now offers you the ability to sell and get paid on Amazon India with Wire USD.
Why you should sell on Amazon.in
By 2025, Amazon India is expected to become the company’s largest market outside of the US, accounting for over a fifth of the company’s total international sales, attracting more people to expand their business. In fact, Amazon India found that new sellers who participated in the Great Indian Festival Sale for the first time, saw a 300% increase in sales over an average business day.
Payoneer enables eSellers to expand into India!
Payoneer allows you to get paid easily and securely in US dollars through Amazon India and from other marketplaces via Wire USD. Your payment is transferred via the SWIFT network and deposited into your Payoneer account.
How it works
- At the top right side of your screen, click Settings and then select Account Info from the drop-down menu
2. Click on Deposit Methods under the Payment Information selection.
3. Click on Add New Deposit method.
- Enter details in the Seller Central interface.
Looking for your Wire USD account details or don’t have one yet? Sign in to your Payoneer account, under Receive, click on Global Payment Service and select Wire.
First, select US from the Bank Location Country drop-down list. It’s important to choose US regardless of where you’re located.
- Once you have your Wire USD bank details handy, enter the beneficiary name and account number in your Amazon Seller Center India deposit method. Confirm your account number and click Set Deposit Method.
Amazon India will now disburse your funds in to your Payoneer account.
With Wire USD, there’s never been an easier way to receive global payments! To learn more about the differences between wire and ACH transfers, click here.
If you want to learn more, please click here.
Not a Payoneer user? Sign up today for FREE!