Whether you’re new to Payoneer or a long time user, we’d like to share a few tips that will help you get the best out of your Payoneer account.
While we try to make our service as efficient as possible for all of our users, the bottom line is that everyone uses their account in different ways and for different purposes. Understanding exactly how things work will allow you to manage your Payoneer account in a way that benefits your specific needs. Below are a few tips to help you reduce your fees when using Payoneer.
All Payoneer accounts are linked to an affiliate account through which they receive payments for various different reasons. Some things to keep in mind when managing your affiliate payments:
- While the pricing and fee structure varies between affiliate programs, most are alike in that a flat fee is charged when sending a payment to your Payoneer account.
- While everyone is eager to have funds sent to their Payoneer account (who doesn’t like getting paid?) it’s important to realize that the cost effectiveness of a flat fee increases with the amount of the payment.
- If you can wait to accumulate more funds in your affiliate account, sending payments in larger amounts is a great way to cut down on your overall fees.
We all love those amazing machines that give us cash (assuming we actually remember what cash is in this technological age), however before going to the ATM, take a moment to consider if you really need to.
- The main thing you want to remember is that your Payoneer card is a debit Mastercard®, accepted anywhere debit Mastercard® is accepted, and making purchases directly with the card is a great way to avoid those pesky ATM fees.
- That said, if you are in need of an ATM, try to make as high a withdrawal as possible to get the best “bang for your buck” out of those ATM flat fees.
- Also, don’t forget to make sure you have enough funds on the card before attempting the withdrawal to avoid any decline fees from the ATM. You can check your balance for free by logging into My Account through Payoneer.com.
Payoneer Account Fees/ Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Services such as the mobile/ desktop application, live chat and e-mail support are completely free of charge.
- For a full list of fees associated with your account, simply login to Payoneer. Select “Help” from the navigation menu and then “Pricing and Fees.”
Was this information useful? What other tips would you like to read about in the future? Share your comments, feedback and experiences with us by commenting below!