What’s Coming Up at Payoneer? Mobile App Facelift, New Bank Partnerships and More!
We’re constantly striving to expand our offerings, helping to ensure that you have the most comfortable, seamless experience possible with Payoneer. Whether it’s product upgrades, new partnerships or innovative ways to pay for essential services, our goal is to simplify your payment experience so you can focus on what’s most important – growing your business.
With that in mind, we thought now would be a great time to tell you about some of the projects we have in the pipeline, as well as one that’s already available. This isn’t the complete list of upcoming upgrades to our services. Rather, it’s a small taste of what’s to come as we continue working on improving your experience when using Payoneer.
Mobile App Facelift
As more and more of our users are turning to the Payoneer mobile app for their payment needs, we thought it time for a facelift to help provide a smoother experience.
Our new mobile app offers a more optimized user experience, allowing you to easily navigate to all the different features on your Payoneer account. Still don’t have a Payoneer account? Register directly from the mobile app and get a quick walk through of all the Payoneer services you can utilize from within the app.
When will it be released?
The updated mobile app will be released in mid-September.
New Bank Partnerships
Integrating the Payoneer platform with the world’s leading banks is an integral part of Payoneer’s offerings. Doing so provides you with a one-stop payment shop, where you can withdraw from your Payoneer account to your local bank account or eWallet, request and make payments, and utilize all your bank’s services from a single platform.
What new partnerships are on the horizon?
In addition to our existing integrations with Anna, eZ Cash, EZPay, BSB, JazzCash and MonoBank, we also have many new partnerships on the horizon – with banks in Pakistan, Argentina, Peru, and Nigeria!
When can I start using my Payoneer account with these banks?
All new bank partnerships will be going live soon. We will update you as soon as you can integrate your Payoneer account with these banks.
New Ways to Pay VAT
We’ll soon be partnering with leading VAT payment service providers to integrate our platform into their online portals. This allows you to conveniently use Payoneer’s VAT payment service directly from the partner portals.
Who will I be able to use this service with and when will it be available?
A full list of VAT payment service providers, as well as the exact date when the service will be available is coming soon.
Reports and Statements Center
Payoneer’s Reports and Statements Center, now available, enables you to quickly access your business’s most important statements from a single location.
- Account statement for Amazon – This statement is required before you can sell on Amazon and contains your receiving account details. Previously only available via Store Manager, the statement is now easier to obtain, providing for a smoother onboarding process when receiving your funds from Amazon.
- Confirmation of receiving account – This statement, previously only available through Customer Care, confirms that you are the owner of a Payoneer receiving account and contains your receiving account details. It needs to be provided to marketplaces and clients that request your receiving account details and can also be used for a variety of accounting related activities, including financial auditing.
- Monthly statement – Your monthly statement, which shows all transactions for a specified currency balance in a given month, is a highly useful tool for tracking business spending.
- Letter of good standing – This letter, which verifies that you are a Payoneer account holder and shows a specified currency or card balance for a selected date, is needed for a variety of reasons, including Visa approvals.
Digital Advertising Integrations
We’ve recently partnered with leading digital ad tech platforms, including Pinterest, allowing you to pay for your business’s ads directly from your Payoneer balance.
What are the benefits of the new integrations?
Digital advertising integrations allow you to further expand your marketing efforts while reaching new potential customers. Specific benefits include:
- Advertise on previously unavailable platforms – Many digital ad tech platforms are unable to process payments from outside the US and EU, making it difficult for those in other parts of the world to market their businesses. Our new integrations solve that, giving you the ability to purchase ads no matter where you’re located.
- Ease of use – Easily manage your advertising expenses directly from online platforms, like Pinterest.
When will this service be available?
It’s already available! We’ll be releasing more information shortly, so stay tuned!
There’s More to Come!
At Payoneer, we’re always searching for new ways to improve your payment experience. Be sure to watch out for updates on the projects detailed here, as well as the many more we have on the way.