How to receive disbursements from Amazon Seller Central Australia
The Australian eCommerce market is well worth paying attention to. Although Australia is home to only 24.1 million people as of 2016, its population is extremely well connected in terms of internet use. 80% of Aussies have internet access, and nearly 70% of the population uses a smartphone. In 2017 alone, Australians spent the equivalent of approximately US$26 billion in online shopping. This market has great potential for cross-border sellers!
Payoneer offers receiving accounts via our Global Payment Service, which enables you to receive local bank transfers from companies and marketplaces in the US, UK, EU, Japan, China, Canada and Australia directly to your Payoneer account. This guide offers step-by-step instructions showing you how to easily receive AUD payments directly from Amazon Seller Central Australia using your AUD receiving account from Payoneer Global Payment Service.
To get started, log in to Amazon Seller Central Australia.
- At the top right side of your screen, click Settings and then select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Deposit Methods under the Payment Information section.
3. Click on Add new deposit method.
4. You can receive an Australian bank account number through Payoneer’s Global Payment Service. This is where you enter it in the Seller Central system.
First, select Australia from the Bank Location Country drop-down list. It’s important to choose Australia regardless of where you’re located.
4a. Don’t know where to find your receiving account number? Sign in to your Payoneer account, under Receive, click on Global Payment Service and select AUD.
4b. Haven’t yet requested an AUD receiving account? Click Request now.
5. Once you have your AUD receiving account details handy, enter the Account Holder’s Name, Bank State Branch Code, and Bank Account Number in your Amazon Seller Center Australia deposit method. Confirm your Bank Account Number and click Set Deposit Method.
Amazon Australia will now disburse your funds to your Payoneer account.
- To view your disbursements, log in to Payoneer. Click Activity from the menu and then select Payment History.
- When you are ready to access your Amazon earnings, click Withdraw from the menu and select To Bank Account.
CNH is not available for users registered in mainland China. Approval on all receiving accounts is subject to eligibility.