How to Add Multiple Paying Companies to Your Payoneer Account
Are you a freelancer working on both Upwork and Elance? Or perhaps you are selling on both Amazon and Wish? One of the questions we are asked most often is if Payoneer users can have more than one partner connected to their Payoneer account. The answer is a resounding yes! Below we’ll walk you through how Payoneer users can add an additional partner to their account:
How to connect your preferred marketplace(s) with Payoneer
2. Go the website of the company who you would like to get paid from (Upwork, Freelancer.com, etc.)
3. Choose Payoneer as your payment option and follow the registration steps as if you are applying for a new card or bank transfer service.
5. Verify your username and password associated with Payoneer and follow the prompts
6. That’s it! You’re connected.
Quick Tip: Having trouble? Try the company FAQs for step by step instructions on connecting your Payoneer account with that specific partner. We were able to find exactly what we needed by Googling “How to connect my Payoneer account with Freelancer.com.”
Here’s a step by step example using Upwork:
1. Login to your Upwork account
2. Click on the arrow down icon at the top right of your screen (next to your image) and select settings from the dropdown menu.
3. On the left hand side, click on the menu item “Get Paid” and then click the “Set up Payments” button in the middle of your screen.
4. You will see a page with several payment options. Select Payoneer as your preferred payment method by clicking the “Set Up” button. If you don’t yet have a Payoneer account, you can create one directly from this page by clicking on “Don’t have a Payoneer account.”
5. For those of you with an existing account, when you are redirected to Payoneer, simply click on the alert shown at the top right hand side of your screen.
6. Verify your username and password associated with Payoneer and follow the prompts to add Upwork as a new funding source.
7. View this funding source and a list of all other funding sources by logging in to MyAccount.
Are you looking to receive payments from international companies and marketplaces right to your your local bank account? Sign up to Payoneer, today!