How to connect my Payoneer account to a marketplace, network or site
Are you a freelancer working on Upwork or Fiverr? Or perhaps you are selling on Lazada or Wish? Payoneer has partnered with leading eCommerce and freelance marketplaces, affiliate networks, and business applications to provide you with quick, convenient, and low-cost solutions to pay and get paid internationally. Read on to learn how you can connect with any of our 2,000+ partners in just a few simple steps.
Selling on Amazon? Click here for step by step instructions to connect Payoneer with Amazon.
How to connect your favorite marketplace, network, or platform to Payoneer
1. If you haven’t already done so, sign up to Payoneer.
3. Select Payoneer as your payment option.
4. Begin the registration process as if you were applying for a new card (if relevant) or bank transfer service.
5. Click Already have a Payoneer account?
6. Enter your Payoneer username and password and follow the on-screen instructions. That’s it, you’re connected!
7. Repeat Steps 2-5 for any additional companies you work with.
Quick Tip: Having trouble? Search your marketplace or platform FAQs for step-by-step instructions on connecting your Payoneer account with that specific company.
A step-by-step example for adding a second company
For our example, Allison is already connected to 99designs and would now like to begin working also with Upwork.
1. Log in to your Upwork account.
2. Click the down arrow icon at the top right side of your screen (next to your image) and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. In the User Settings section, click Get Paid and then click Set up Payments in the middle of your screen.
4. The Payment Methods page will be displayed. Select Payoneer as your preferred payment method by clicking Set Up. If you don’t yet have a Payoneer account, you can sign up directly from this page by clicking Don’t have a Payoneer account?
5. You will be redirected to the Payoneer sign up application. If you already have a Payoneer account, simply click Already have a Payoneer account? at the top right side of your screen.
6. You will be redirected to the Payoneer sign up application. If you already have a Payoneer account, simply click Already have a Payoneer account? at the top right side of your screen.
7. Enter your Payoneer username and password and continue as prompted to add Upwork as a funding source.
8. At the end of the process, Upwork will be added as a funding source to your Payoneer account. In the example below, Allison is now connected to two funding sources: Upwork and 99designs.
View a list of your funding sources by logging in to MyAccount and accessing the Funding Sources page.
Are you looking to receive payments from international companies right to your local bank account?