How to find your Amazon MWS merchant details
Payoneer’s Store Manager lets you connect all of your Amazon stores to your Payoneer account so you can:
- Receive Capital Advance offers for eligible stores
- View the payment history for each of your stores
- Manage all store payments in one consolidated place
- Add new receiving accounts whenever you need
If you choose not to use our automatic connection process (which lets you connect your Amazon store to Store Manager in just a few quick clicks), you’ll need to connect manually. To do so, you’ll need your Amazon Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token to connect your store. Here’s how you find them:
1. Go to the Amazon developer site that matches where your Amazon store is located:
2. Click Sign up for MWS.
3. Enter your Amazon credentials and click Sign In.
4. Click Authorise a developer (text may differ slightly according to your region).
5. Enter the Developer’s Name and Developer Account Number that matches the location of your store:
|Marketplace||Developer’s Name||Developer Account Number|
For example, if you are selling on Amazon UK, you will enter the following details and click Next.
6. Accept the Terms & Conditions and click Next.
7. You now have your Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token ready. Log in to connect your Amazon store to your Payoneer account.