How to find your Amazon MWS merchant details
Payoneer’s Store Manager lets you connect all of your Amazon stores to your Payoneer account so you can:
- Receive Capital Advance offers for eligible stores
- View the payment history for each of your stores
- Manage all store payments in one consolidated place
- Add new receiving accounts whenever you need
If you choose not to use our automatic connection process (which lets you connect your Amazon store to Store Manager in just a few quick clicks), you’ll need to connect manually. To do so, you’ll need your Amazon Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token to connect your store. Here’s how you find them:
1. Under the Apps & Services dropdown menu on your Seller Central homepage, click on Manage Your Apps.
2. Click Authorize new developer.
3. Enter the Developer’s Name and Developer Account Number that matches the location of your store.
You can find the Developer’s Name and Developer Account Number in the table below:
|Marketplace||Developer’s Name||Developer Account Number|
For example, if you are selling on Amazon UK, you will enter the following details and click Next.
6. Accept the Terms & Conditions and click Next.
7. You now have your Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token ready. Log in to connect your Amazon store to your Payoneer account.