Bill customers directly from your Payoneer account!
Whether you run a full-time business or you are a freelancer doing one gig a month, you need a simple way to get paid. We are happy to announce that Payoneer users can now bill their customers directly from the Payoneer platform in just a few simple steps.
How it works:
- Log in to Payoneer
- Click Request a Payment (get the step by step instructions here)
- Fill out the details of the payment and we’ll send your client an email on your behalf, with instructions on how to pay you
- Get paid straight to your Payoneer account or Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® (users in India will get paid directly to their local bank account)
Working with international clients has never been simpler. Ready to get paid?
If you’ve been billing clients via email or discussing payment via Skype, phone or text…it’s time to simplify your life and showcase your professionalism. Here’s why you need to get started with the Billing Service:
- Make It Easy For Clients To Pay You: When working internationally, it’s important that you not only accept multiple forms of payment, but that you make it simple for clients to pay. Often times, when clients are late in paying a bill, it’s not because they don’t want to pay…it’s just that, like you, they have lots of things going on and running to the bank is a hassle. With Payoneer’s Billing service, your clients have several simple and secure ways to pay you online, including credit card, eCheck or local bank transfer. See below for more details on the payment options, transaction limits, and associated fees.
- Bill Your Clients Up Front: It’s not only a common practice, it also ensures that you get paid for your services and keep the cash flowing in. How much you should ask for before starting a job depends on your industry and how you’ve setup your rates.
- Send A Bill When A Project Is Complete: If billing up front isn’t your style, you should set a regular schedule of payment with clients to ensure you have a steady income. Instead of waiting every month to get paid, you can either bill weekly or immediately following the completion of a job. This not only keeps a positive cash flow, it also prevents you forgetting to send out the bill.
- Keep Track Of Your Finances: Get a bird’s eye view of all payment requests so you can stay on top of any outstanding payments. Handling a client who is late with payment can be difficult, but we can help. Simply setup a reminder and we’ll send an email on your behalf reminding your client that a bill is outstanding. No more awkward emails or phone calls…just a simple and professional reminder.
Read up in detail about the various payment options open to your clients, or share the link with them directly.
|Local Bank Transfer
(via Global Payment Service)
|eCheck||Credit Card||Payoneer Balance|
|Companies in the US, EU, UK, AU||Individuals in EU||Individuals & Companies in the US||Individuals & Companies Worldwide using VISA, MasterCard & American Express||Payoneer Account Holders Worldwide
(Individuals & Companies)
|1-3 business days||5 business days||2 calendar days||Within hours*|
*In rare cases, transactions can take up to 2 business days.
To read more about the service and requirements for eligibility, please see our full FAQ. Some transactions, such as selling goods directly to a consumer, are prohibited. Please see our Terms & Conditions for the full list of prohibited services.
Not yet a Payoneer user? Sign up today and start growing your global business!