How to receive your Clickbank earnings with Payoneer
We are happy to announce that ClickBank and Payoneer have officially partnered up to provide you with a simple way to receive you affiliate earnings. This partnership allows marketers to receive payment straight to their Payoneer account and withdraw funds at any time to their local bank account, in local currency OR to their Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard. Not yet working with ClickBank? Check out this video to learn how you can make money with affiliate marketing:
If you’re using ClickBank but do not already have a Payoneer account, you can learn more and sign up here.
Once your Payoneer account application is approved, you will receive an e-mail with the details of your receiving account. Follow these simple steps to connect your ClickBank account with Payoneer.
2) Select “Account Settings” at the top of the page
3) Scroll down to the “Payment Information” option and click “Edit”
4) Once on the “Payment Information Editor” page:
- Select the “Direct Deposit” option (you can also choose your preferred payment frequency at this time)
- Select “United States” as your bank option
- Enter your US Payment Service information, as shown on your Payoneer account
5) Once you’ve entered your US Payment Service information, click the “Save Changes” button and you are ready to begin receiving payments!
With Payoneer, you can receive payments directly to your own Prepaid Debit Mastercard card. Benefits of the Payoneer card include:
- Funds available in minutes
- No bank account required
- Account held in US Dollars
- Manage your account online, or using the Payoneer mobile app
- 24×7 multilingual customer support via E-mail, telephone and live chat