[VIDEO] How to request a payment from your Payoneer account
Whether you’re a freelancer who’s just finished a project, a contractor who needs to bill a retainer fee, or are just waiting to be reimbursed for your travel expenses, Payoneer’s Billing Service makes it easier than ever to get paid.
How does it work?
1. Log in to your Payoneer account.
2. From the menu, go to Receive >> Request a Payment.
3. Fill in the payment request form and click Send.
Note the Due Date field. In this field, enter the date by which you would like to receive payment. This is also the date that will be used for sending manual and automatic payment reminders.
4. We’ll send an email to your client with the details of the payment.
5. After clicking Pay Now, your client will be redirected to the Payoneer platform where they can pay the bill. There are several payment options, including credit/ debit card, eCheck and local bank transfer (via the Global Payment Service).
Please Note: The availability of payment options is based on the payer’s country of residence, the amount requested, and the payment currency. Not all options will be available in all scenarios.
6. You’ll receive a confirmation email as soon as the payment has been credited to your Payoneer account.
Here’s a video explaining this feature:
You’ve worked hard for your clients and delivered the goods. Now get ready to receive your payments in just a few simple steps. Ready to get started?
To read more about the service and requirements for eligibility, please see our full FAQs.