Filling out your address when signing up to Payoneer is important- here’s why
As a Payoneer user, there may come a time when you need to renew your card or reorder a lost or stolen card. In order to ensure that your card makes it safe and sound to its desired destination, you need to make sure that you provide your address details in the most accurate way possible. Providing incomplete or incorrect information can mean delays in the approval process or in receiving your card. In some cases, the envelope may even have to be returned to the card issuer. In an effort to help ensure the best experience for our customers, please follow the tips below.
Please note that only English characters or digits can be entered in the address fields. An asterisk (*) by the field name indicates that this is a mandatory field and must be filled.
You can edit this information at any time: Log in to MyAccount > Settings > Update Profile.
In the Address 1 and Address 2 fields, space is limited to 30 characters. Here are a few quick tips to save room:
- Use abbreviation: apartment = apt, building = bldg, avenue = ave, and street = st
- Beware of extra spaces: Ave 13-56 instead of Avenue 13 – 56
- Don’t be wordy: Apt. #101 instead of Apartment Number 101
- Select the country of your residence.
- If renewing your card and you need to change the country of residence, please contact Customer Care for assistance.
- Enter the name of your city, state, and/or province.
- Skip the use of commas. For example: Lahore Punjab and not Lahore, Punjab.
- If you’re from the United States, enter only the name of your city. You will select the name of your state in a separate field.
- If you do not know your code, consult your local post office or try doing a quick Google search.
If you’ve filled in your address fully and correctly, look forward to receiving an email from us with the estimated date on which your card will arrive. If your card hasn’t arrived by that date, check at your local post office to make sure it isn’t marked as undeliverable. Be sure to also check out our Support Center for FAQs regarding card shipping.